Maximilian Büsser & Friends Men’s Watch Star Cruiser 18k Rose Gold HM3
- Day/Night Indicator with Date
- Automatic 22K Rotor
- Extra Large Size, 50mm Long x 46.5 mm Wide x 16 mm Thick
- More than 300 Fine-Finished, High-Precision Components
- Two Large High-Tech Ceramic Bearings
- Weighs 148 grams
- 18k Red Gold and Titanium
- 18k Rose Gold Deployant Buckle
- 36 Functional Jewels
- 53 Case Components
- Mint Condition
- Carefully Owned by a Collector and Worn Only Four to Five Times
- Comes with Original Inner Metallic Box (Shaped Like a Globe), Outer Box, Papers, and Pin
MB&F is a contemporary, creative genius, and this piece is the horological equivalent of a Picasso or Rothko. This watch is hard to find as there is extremely limited production, and it is rarely seen on the secondary market.
This rose gold Horological Machine is the Star Cruiser model of HM3, which offers a symmetric shape, as compared to the asymmetric Side Winder model. Although it is a personal preference, many people find the Star Cruiser to be more desirable, easier to read the time, and more aesthetically pleasing because of the symmetric shape when the watch sits on your wist.
From MB&F’s website:
Horological Machine No. 3 is so far outside existing timekeeping references that it may cause sensory overload. Developed to display the machine’s beautifully finished movement in operation, it reveals harmoniously crafted bridges, rapidly oscillating balance wheel, gearing and distinctive battle-axe shaped automatic winding rotor. The wearer can then fully appreciate the art and craft that makes up Horological Machine No. 3 and draws one’s gaze inside the highly complex machine; a machine comprising more than 300 fine-finished, high-precision components. Turning the watch over reveals the technical secret behind its inverted movement: two large high-tech ceramic bearings efficiently transmitting power up to the cones and date wheel.