Maitres Du Temps Chapter 3 Reveal 18K Rose Gold. All Black Edition. Unique Piece 1/1. New!
Out of stock
Here are some of the unique features for this Unique Piece
- Movement is enhanced with beveling and finish.
- 2 well-known watchmakers Kari Voutilainen and Andreas Stehler signature on crystal.
- Each movement is engraved piece unique.
- Dial in this series is made by Kari Voutilainen.
- Pusher is engraved 1 of 1.
- The guilloche patterns are slightly different.
- As each dial is unique the elements are all different. Center subdial is triangular pattern finish and is called Paris Nails.
- Subdial is different polish style matte finish.
- Kari developed the entire caliber for Maitres du Temps so this is in-house movement.
- Andreas developed the opening mechanism.
- Crystal is antireflective inside.
- Back is a visible signature.
Indication-rich timepieces have always been a compromise between functionality and refinement . . . until Chapter Three Reveal.
Chapter Three Reveal is an elegant timepiece displaying central hours, and minutes; small seconds at 8 o’clock, date at 2 o’clock, and moon phase at 4 o’clock, all set on a sumptuous anthracite guilloche dial. But Chapter Three Reveal also has a couple of intimate secrets in reserve, to be revealed, and perhaps even shared, at the owner’s pleasure.
A pusher set into the crown lowers and hides two hidden panels in the dial to reveal a second time zone indicator and a day/night indicator, both displayed on Maîtres du Temps’ signature rollers. Elegant sophistication has never looked so good.