De Grisogono Men’s Watch Instrumento Tondo Stainless Steel White Dial GMT
- Power reserve indication
- 24 hour GMT indication
- Automatic movement with stunning avant-garde black rhodium-finished movement
- Full men’s size
- 37.5 mm x 47.5 mm x 10 mm polished stainless steel case
- Comes with original de Grisogono alligator strap with deployant buckle
- Fits wrists from 6.5 to 7.5 inches comfortably (additional straps can be purchased from de Grisogono)
- Polished stainless steel
- Multilayered white dial with wavy guilloche pattern on the outer rim
- Luminescent hands and numerals
- 100% brand-new with box and papers
- Comes with one piece of extra strap (a $200 value)
Meaning round in Italian, Instrumento Tondo plays with circles and ovals to create the perfect watch for today’s multifaceted man, both a sports watch and a dress watch, practical and glamorous, for seamless day into evening wear. Versatile and vivacious, Instrumento Tondo features a dual time function and a power reserve indicator.
The Tondo is a flagship design of the ultra high-end watchmaker and jeweler de Grisogono, and the design is a main promoted design in their advertisement campaign. This is not only the original iconic design that was developed almost 10 years ago; this is also the current production model that’s still sold in boutiques around the world and is never heavily discounted. The curved back hugs the wrist and makes the watch comfortable to wear. This model can be worn to a formal event, but due to its versatile shape, can also be worn casually. The crown is set with a faceted black diamond.