Carl Bucherer 18k Rose Gold Manero Perpetual Calendar Moonphase
Out of stock
Carl Bucherer 18k Rose Gold “Manero” Perpetual Calendar Moonphase Automatic Chronometer
Comes with 18k RG Carl Bucherer pin buckle.
Dial: silver dial. rose gold hands and markers with luminescence.
Size: 40 mm without crown (42 mm with crown)
Movement: Cal Bucherer CFB 1955.1. Beautifully finished with a rose gold rotor featuring frosted finishing.
Preowned in near mint condition. Owned by a collector and worn carefully about a dozen times. Comes with an aftermarket crocodile strap in new condition. Can fit a wrist up to 8.5 inches. Sorry, but the box and papers are misplaced.
Do not confuse this model with the regular Carl Bucherer line. This is their grand complication line and is made by a special group of experienced masters in a separate atelier within the CF manufacture.
Very solid piece. Weighs 110 grams — that’s a lot of gold and is very solid for a watch on a strap.
- Prestigious grand complication automatic movement
- Perpetual calendar (day, date, month, leap year indication)
- Calendar only needs adjustment once every 100 years
- Moonphase indicator
- Case size (without crown): 40 mm
- Case size (with crown): 42 mm
- Solid 18k rose gold with RG pin buckle
- Worldwide limited edition of 50