Parmigiani 18K RG Transforma “Convertible” CBF Annual Calendar Retrograde Moon
- Calibre : Parmigiani in-house
high-complication retrograde annual calendar moonphase.
- Winding : Automatic
- Power reserve : 50 hours
- Jewels : 32
- Barrel(s) : 2 series-coupled barrels
- Components : 359
- Decoration : “Côtes de Genève”, bevelled
- Retrograde automatic annual calendar
- As an
annual calendar, the watch needs correction only once
per year in February.
- Large sweeping central second
- Proprietary high-precision moon phase
(requiring adjustment only once every 122 years)
- The three-part 18K rose-gold case with
steel holder is 43 mm in diameter, and feature a
caseback with individual numbering and the engraved words
“Confederaçåo Brasiliera de Futebol.”
- Thickness : 12.8 mm
- Material : 18K rose gold
- Finishing : high polish
- Water resistance : 30 m
- Glass : Anti-reflective sapphire
- Back : Sapphire display-back to show case
- Mesmerizing deep blue “Blue abyss” dial
color. (Also known as “DeBethune blue”)
- The five green stars can be found on the
lunar disk of the moon-phase display at 6 o’clock; The moon itself
is executed in CBF’s signature yellow.
- Finishing : Opaline outer, wave-like
“grain barley” guilloche center
- Silver Dial.
- Index : Rhodium plated
- Hands : Delta-shaped with luminescent
- The wrist-watch holder has Parmigiani black
alligator strap with stainless steel deployant buckle
craftsmanship, typical of the best Parmigiani quality!