L. Leroy 18K WG Osmior Monopusher Chronograph. White Guilloche Dial. LL100-1
Item not available!
L. Leroy 18K White Gold “Osmior Monopusher Chronograph Automatique”. Stunning Guilloche Dial. Rare Masterpiece.
Officially Certified by Besancon Observatory, France (much more expensive and stringent standards than the Swiss COSC standard)
Current Model. Reference LL100/1. Leory hand-guilloche silver-toned dial with blued-steel gold hands.
41mm without crown (42.5mm with crown), 11.7mm thick.
Weighs 100 grams. Has a lot of gold content and very hefty for a watch on strap.
Materials and Case:
- Men’s full size watch 41mm without crown (42.5mm with crown). 11.7 mm in thickness
- 18K white gold. L.Leroy has only made watches in gold and platinum.
- Weighs approximately 100 grams. Has a lot of gold content and very hefty for a watch on strap.
- Stunning high polish “smooth pebble” case. Tens of hours of painstaking hand-finishing work.
- Hand-stitched high end crocodile strap with 18K buckle.
- Water resistant 50 meters.
Amazing Movement with Technical Innovations:
- L.Leroy automatic mechanical movement chronometer. Calibre L411. Central chronograph hands indicating hours, minutes and seconds. 60-minute counter in auxiliary disk and small seconds at 6’O clock.
- Chronometer standard, officially certified by Besancon observatory
- 48 jewels.
- Double barrel, 48+ hour power reserve
- Automatic winding with central rotor in solid 22K gold. Beautiful gold movement – painstakingly decorated with traditional Cotes de Geneve patterns, and exhibits the gold standard of high watchmaking
- Column-wheel chronograph
- Incabloc shock protection system for the balance
- Fine regulation device for the balance
- Beautiful, individually hand-guilloche gold dial (check out the intricate concentric-circular guilloche patterns on the subdials!). Thermically blued-steel hands. Markers applied in precious Indian ink bleu-de-nuit
100% Brand New Condition:
- 100% brand new, comes with high-end luxurious L Leory collector’s wooden box (made from the best wood, by master cabinet-maker) and all certificates/papers
- Includes a loupe, cleaning cloth, and leather travel case
L. Leroy warranty (the best warranty in the industry):
- Phase 1: 2 years of international warranty from manufacture
- Phase 2: After phase 1 expires, for this new model, Leroy guarantees the watch will be serviceable indefinitely (for a nominal fee).
Item not available!